Our client is a global ecommerce company based in Dubai.
This individual will be a strategic leader, visionary team supervisor who can steer the product team to stay on the pulse of customer problems and needs, using this knowledge to prioritize the product and features supporting scalability over the coming years.
- Hands-on leadership and experience designing and implementing a product strategy & vision.
- Leading initiatives across the entire product lifecycle — from customer discovery and user research to development and delivery
- Leading the team to develop and build product & solutions for our customers that will be used by hundreds of thousands of users as we scale.
- Take data-driven decisions. Defining the metric relating to product performance and track them on an ongoing basis- including revenue & profit, user activity, churn rate & retention.
- Align with the business and key stakeholders on the overarching product vision, including individual features and products, to ensure that they are in line with business objectives/strategy and make adjustments when necessary.
- Fostering an innovative and autonomous working culture, where everyone can contribute and learn from one-another.
- Deeply understand the problems, needs, and desires of our customers. Lead the Product team through the customer discovery phase to enable PM’s to build product experiences and identify positioning within the market.
- Collaboration with other Departments heads and key stakeholders across the business.
- Prepare department for future scenarios and opportunities.
- Create & nurture a dynamic and transparent environment. through, open communication, creative thinking, and cohesive team effort.
- Proven experience as a Product Managemen and Strategist or similar leadership role.
- Must have ecommerce experience.
- Strong personality shows courage and perseverance is what we are looking for.
- Deep knowledge and understanding how to build product strategies.
- A natural collaborator who can clearly communicate to stakeholders
- Track record of leading high performing teams in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent problem-solving skills with a focus on business growth.
- Understanding of budgets and business-planning.
- Ability to use data to make informed decisions
- Analyses and research.
- Exceptional project management and organization skills
- Strategic thinking and problem-solving attitude