The ideal UX Designer has strong design experience within ecommerce and has the ability to adopt the principles of ‘design thinking’, which has evolved into concepts such as product design and business design.
- Own Design and UX – Be responsible for projects from start to finish, beginning from the ideation phase, through wireframing, prototyping, and go-to-market
- Be a champion for the users – You will help your teammates develop empathy not only for our customers (financial service providers) but for their customers (end users) as well, and help translate their needs into into a best-in-class experience
- Establish best practices and systems that ensure a cohesive look, feel, and user experience across our products
- Collaborate with different disciplines – You’ll work closely with product, engineering, and stakeholders across the company to explore, build, and ship your designs
- Over 5 years of design experience, with extraordinary UI/UX skills that can be demonstrated through current or past projects
- A strong POV on software development, and how both the developer- and user- experience will inform technical decisions, and vice-versa
- Familiarity working through the end-to-end UX stack — including personas, wireframing, prototyping, user research, and design systems
- Led, or been an integral part of taking a product from inception to market.
- Experience at an early stage start-up preferred