- Responsible team resources management, mentoring, and training
- Own the delivery engine end to end, by being an effective part of the sprint planning, estimation, and following up on daily basis progress until the final release.
- Provide delivery progress reporting on a regular basis.
- End-to-end responsibility for the delivery execution and success.
- Ensure teams are following all processes consistently across all squads
- Ensure teams are estimating and all work is measurable
- Set-up reporting related to Jira boards including Burndown charts
- Work with stakeholders (software/tool development teams/operations leadership/networking engineers/tech delivery managers/senior management) to define requirements and processes.
- Measure the team performance and work to improve the team productivity by removing blockers and early raise a flag for any risk.
- Mentor and advise the tech team on company process best practices
- 3+ years of experience in technical leadership roles; technical delivery management, systems architecture, or system development.
- 3+ years of project management experience and demonstrated knowledge of program management best practices
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent professional experience.
- Familiar with SCRUM, SAFE, and other delivery models
- PMP Or Prince2 is preferred