You would support the Strategy Director and the CEO office with strategic formulation, recommendations, and execution of strategic and operational plans based on internal data analysis.
- Coordinate strategic interdepartmental projects between teams and stakeholders, ensuring the attainment of deliverables, and working according to timelines.
- Formulating and structuring efficient data collection and interdepartmental communication, as per set timelines.
- Ensuring strategy and partnerships decks are up-to-date with their mission, vision, programs and offerings, KPIs, resources, and timelines.
- Support with yearly projects, such as impact reports and brochures.
- Work with Research Associate to form strategic recommendations based on data collected.
- Overseeing the Research Associate’s compilation and execution of the Impact Report, and other research requirements.
- Present recommendations and analysis on strategic partnership opportunities.
- Lead strategic partnership opportunities and discussions, when required.
- Guide and oversee the Partnerships associate’s execution of Partnerships strategies, plans, and tasks.
- Guiding, developing, and managing the work and performance of Research Associate and Partnerships Associate.
- Work closely with the strategy and partnerships team to develop strategies, project plans, and timelines.
- Identify opportunities and drive changes to improve organizational processes and strategic execution that maximize organizational impact.
- Supporting CEO on developing a governance strategy.
- Managing relationships with key strategic partners (e.g. founding partners).
- Minimum of 6 years of experience in a relevant field, such as project management, strategy, and research, with experience in managing and developing a team
- Knowledge of the startups’ ecosystem, technology, and related fields
- Analytical and organized
- Adaptable to changing situations and timelines
- Project management and negotiation skills