- Develop strategies for communicating with researchers, stakeholders, and communities through traditional and digital communications channels
- Support the team in the building, development, and delivery of strategic/complex omnichannel, acquisition plans ensuring that recommendations are in line with best practices and exhibit thought leadership.
- Collaborate with team members to identify client needs and generate forward-thinking ideas to engage with targeted audiences to share information
- Springboard the creation of communication campaigns, and content for digital and non-digital channels according to industry best practices
- Monitor and keep track of project resources, deliverables, and timelines
- Review the work of team members to ensure the highest standards of quality
- Create overall story arc and own overall engagement delivery
- Deliver final presentation with the support of other competency team members
- Approve final client deliverables produced by the different competencies
- Provide input into consumer messaging and creative strategy.
- Review results of marketing campaigns provide insights and recommendations to improve performance.
- Monitor current omnichannel trends and competitive strategies – and then translate them into new marketing ideas for clients.
- Proactively recognize opportunities to grow the business, highlighting performance results and identifying growth opportunities and plans.
- Develop trusted, long-term relationships with key client contacts through the presentation of strategic ideas and thought leadership.
- Ensure meaningful client value is delivered to retain and grow client relationships through a strong mix of best-practice solutions, skills, and capabilities while meeting client KPIs and generating measurable results.
- Collaborate and develop relationships with internal teams (account management, creative, analytics, etc.), and client partner agencies to define and implement capabilities in support of cross-channel recommendations/ plans.
- Oversee development sessions/workshops across all clients
- 8+ years of experience working in a strategic capacity in communication, marketing, or consulting
- Exemplary verbal and written communication skills; persuasive conversationalist and excellent presenter
- Strong cross-functional team management skills; able to manage multiple engagements and priorities at once
- GCC and regional experience are key, with knowledge of market insights and moving trends.
- Digitally savvy and informed on innovations, trends, and technologies in the digital space; expert understanding of the best approach to implement new strategies that impact outcomes and drive digital transformations with a focus on first-party data
- Deep experience in the creation, execution of digital strategies, growing/operating digital platforms, and implementation of CRM programs.
- Data-driven decision-maker, with strong analytical skills
- Experienced in synthesizing large amounts of data into digestible, practical strategies & tactics
- Extensive experience in precision marketing and CRM is a plus