The client is a multi-platform, Arabic-language news service with headquarters in the U.A.E. The platform will provide Arabic-speaking audiences around the world with news
- Managing social media marketing brand strategies locally and activities for social channels and community.
- Understand the community and design programs, content strategies to create strategic marketing/communication plans across social media landscape
- Collaborate with the project team to identify strategies, solutions and insight from content generated in social media on daily basis that drive traffic and grow business performance
- Utilise existing strategies and create programs to adjust strategy to engage consumers in social media platforms
- Establish, maintain and leverage relationships with local bloggers & influencers
- Identify target consumer lifestyles & create partnerships with relevant websites
- Minimum of 6 years’ experience which 4 years in the Digital Side or Social Media side
- Ability to leverage existing media relationships to generate earned impressions & engagements
- Understand the myriad of new web properties and distribution platforms
- Understand the ‘value exchange’ process by which earned partnerships are negotiated around
- Interface between Director and other key stakeholders.
- Must possess a significant knowledge for consumer behaviour, trends and innovation
- Fluent in English and Arabic is a must