- Create engaging text, image, and video content to be posted on Social Media platforms in order to sustain readers’ curiosity and create buzz around new initiatives.
- Develop and implement our Social Media strategy through various channels.
- Develop an optimal posting calendar, considering marketing strategy, web traffic, and customer engagement metrics.
- Identify new ways to attract prospective customers, like promotions and competitions
- Work with the Website, Analytics, and SEO team to coordinate content, measurement, and reporting strategies.
- Identify influencers and work with them to increase engagement with our brands across social media
- Set up new social media accounts for Schools and maintain their inventory in an organized manner
- Ensure copyrighted material, intellectual property, confidential and sensitive information, and media are properly dealt with on social media channels.
- Ensure legal and security guidelines are implemented for all social media accounts and for any content posted on social media.
- Establish, maintain and enforce Social Media crisis or incident communication management procedures.
- Establish and enforce content approval procedures where necessary.
- 5-8 years of experience as a Social Media Specialist or similar role
- Social Media Strategist using social media for brand awareness and impressions
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, Google+, and other social media best practices
- Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics
- Experience with doing audience and buyer persona research
- Good understanding of social media KPIs
- Familiarity with web design and publishing
- Excellent multitasking skills
- Great leadership skills
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills