The client is a multi-platform, Arabic-language news service with headquarters in the U.A.E. The platform will provide Arabic-speaking audiences around the world with news
- Manage end to end SEO campaigns by using techniques but not exclusive to: keyword Research, Copy Optimization, Article Marketing, site structure, URL re ‐ writes, social media, blogging and link building.
- Track, report and deliver on PPC initiatives & campaigns
- Work closely with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are implemented on newly developed code
- Leverage detailed research data analysis to identify opportunities to expand and maximize (ROI) in paid search campaigns.
- Work closely with the editorial & marketing team to drive SEO editorial content
- Ensure optimization copy and landing pages for search engine marketing
- Minimum of 4 years of Paid Search (PPC) experience major search engines
- Demonstrate track record of managing paid search accounts and exceed challenging campaigns.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to manipulate/analyze large amounts of data.
- Keyword Research, Copy Optimization, Article Marketing, site structure, URL re ‐ writes, social media, blogging and link building.
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, Web Trends)
- Experience with bid management tools (e.g., Click Equations, Marin, Kenshoo, Search Ignite)