As a senior UI designer, you will be expected to lead and oversee the company’s entire UI strategy. A senior role may see you managing a team of designers, providing training and mentorship. Together with the UX team, you’ll be responsible for building and implementing a design thinking culture.
- Manage design libraries and design systems with adherence to product branding requirements.
- Oversee the development and delivery of effective user interfaces.
- Manage a team of junior UI designers, providing training and support.
- Work with digital analytics team to assess the impact of all UI design and usability changes.
- Assist with user research, interviews, surveys and usability studies, translating findings into wireframes and prototypes.
- At least 5 or 6 years’ professional experience.
- Ability to lead and direct design thinking for a wide range of products.
- Expert knowledge of UI design principles and techniques.
- Strong team management skills.
- Expert knowledge of responsive design and mobile UI.
- Ability to perform in a fast paced, high stress design process under minimal supervision.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, and ability to present work to executives and large groups.
- Proven experience mentoring or managing other UI designers.
- Seniority LevelMid-Senior level
- Management Consulting
- Employment TypeFull-time
- Job Functions