The ideal candidate would be a seasoned Backend engineer who will build out and manage our client’s entire platform infrastructure. Working in a small, highly collaborative agile team, you and your team will have a clear mission and ownership of an important outcome that supports our client’s long-term vision.
- Design and implementation of the overall Microservice architecture
- Ensuring the entire stack is built for speed and scalability
- Design and construction of our REST API
- Design and implementation of continuous integration and deployment
- Experience with Java 8, Spring Boot.
- Experience with Microservice, REST API
- Experience with PostgreSQL, Redis.
- Familiarity with cloud-based and DevOps technologies and tools (AWS, Docker, Kubernetes, EKS)
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English
- Database design and management, including being up on the latest practices and associated versions
- Server management and deployment for the relevant environment
- Appreciation for clean and well-documented code
- Experience with API and product development
- Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in Computer Science or a related discipline
- Minimum of 8+ years experience in Writing Java 8, Spring Boot.
- Familiarity with a relevant and globally supported framework—both front-end and back-end, if necessary.
- Must be detail-oriented and able to work with strict deadlines
- Experience implementing testing platforms and unit tests
- Bonus points if you have direct experience in the Fintech startup space or banking/payments