The client is a Dubai Government-funded startup. It intends to be the dominant B2B marketplace for the MENA region and is seeking to simplify and enhance digital B2B trade through a centralised, digital and safe procurement platform tailored for buyers and sellers. It will offer value-added services that will include finance, insurance, contracts, escrow accounts, logistics, inspection and customs clearance. It will offer multiple categories ranging from office supplies, food and beverage, fashion, packaging, electronics to industry materials and machinery.
- Develop new features, APIs and epics
- Write reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Maintain proficient current backend code
- Work directly with QA and Product team to achieve high-quality output
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent field
- At least 5 years of experience as a Backend Engineer
- System Design, Design patterns & Software Architecture.
- SQL / NoSQL databases and Database architecture skills.
- Solid Experience developing and improving REST APIs
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- Ability to work within a self-organized, cross-functional team
- Work experience with Agile / SCRUM environment.
- Experience in cloud platforms like AWS / Google cloud.