The client is a Dubai Government-funded startup. It intends to be the dominant B2B marketplace for the MENA region and is seeking to simplify and enhance digital B2B trade through a centralised, digital and safe procurement platform tailored for buyers and sellers. It will offer value-added services that will include finance, insurance, contracts, escrow accounts, logistics, inspection and customs clearance. It will offer multiple categories ranging from office supplies, food and beverage, fashion, packaging, electronics to industry materials and machinery.
We are currently seeking a Sales Manager to focus on the Manufacturing market as part of our dynamic sales team.
The Sales Manager will build the customer base of manufacturers. He/she will own the relationship with Manufacturers (Major and medium). Will ensure the delivery of exceptional operational, commercial and customer Service to Manufacturers.
- Has a thorough knowledge of Food & Beverage manufacturing industry in UAE, ideally in the MENA region, including knowledge of main manufacturers, their internal dynamics, supply chain requirements and decision-making processes.
- Has a thorough knowledge of global and local Food & Beverage ingredients suppliers in multiple categories, including knowledge of their business models, sales strategies and customer acquisition processes.
- Develops a business plan and sales strategy for the market that ensures attainment of company sales goals and profitability. Prepares action plans for effective search of sales leads and prospects.
- Participates actively in all short / long term planning exercises.
- Prepares monthly and quarterly reports on sales activities in region.
- Bachelor’s Degree with minimum 8 years sales experience in the Food & Beverage Raw materials/Ingredients Industry in UAE, ideally with minimum 2 years’ experience in MENA region.
- Must have a strong network in the Food & Beverage manufacturing industry as well as major Ingredients suppliers.
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
- Proven leadership and ability to drive sales performance.
- Tech-savvy with understanding of E-Commerce platforms
- Fluent in English language. Arabic is a plus but not essential.
- Excellent analytical and communicational skills
- Must be an experienced driver with a valid UAE driver’s license