Our client is a local start-up that has recently setup a new business within the F&B space. They have a newly formed opportunity to develop the route to market a brand from scratch.
Reporting to the CEO, the Sales Director will be responsible for;
- Developing/Implementing route to market strategies from scratch for all channels.
- Developing the team structure for the business.
- Support development of annual operating plans and strategic plans by analysing sales KPIs and volume trends
- Lead the initial training and development of the sales teams – including developing training schedules, work with the Training tools team and ensure training programs are properly maintained
- Short- and long-term strategic planning, conceptualising and constantly evolving the sales processes across all channels
To apply for the position, it is necessary for the candidate to have the following;
- At least 10 years of sales experience, out of which at least 5 years of sales experience should be in KSA
- The ideal candidate will have experience within both a multinational and local setup in this region
- Knowledge of Saudi Arabia is a MUST
- Genuine ability and desire to work in a start-up environment where you can make an impact and contribute to the bigger picture