The client is a global e-commerce platform. The director of sales is accountable for achieving the strategic objective of business growth and leading market share in umrah division and analyzing the umrah market using different analysis tools and techniques , analyze the umrah services and customer interests.
- Achieve the annual financial targeted revenue in umrah division.
- Achieve the targeted market share as planned.
- Develop annual sales plan , sales team targets , sales KPIs and sales dashboard.
- Build , maintain and grow the umrahme partners network as well as B2B customers network ,and promote umrahme B2C using global partnerships and other approaches.
- Maintain the B2B customer/travel agencies contracts using the power of negotiations , conflict resolution and trade-offs.
- Promote and sell the Umrah products/services through the available sales channels and using the maximum efforts of umrahme marketing unit.
- Identity strategic partnerships to drive sales through API channels and technology
- Competition Analysis by keeping aware and alert with Market Trends & achieving market share metrics.
- Build Strategic plans for market share growth, operational efficiencies and customer satisfaction.
- Play a significant role in long-term planning for the business
- Minimum of 10 – 15 years’ experience in in a similar B2B role in the MENA region with a Bachelor’s/ Master’s degree is preferred.
- Experience in closing B2B deals with proven record in hospitality, travel or umrah industries.
- Good understanding of travel industry and strong industry networks within umrah, travel and holidays business across the world.
- Excellent understanding of the dynamics of B2B market and knowledge of online B2B / B2C platforms in the business of travel/holidays or umrah.
- Understanding of the umrah ecosystem and business model.
- Excellent leadership, negotiation, conflict resolution and problem-solving and presentation skills.
- Need to travel extensively in the Region