Our client is a leading luxury fashion business with a unique and unrivalled global reputation.
- Extract, curate and interpret data from various sources in a meaningful way.
- Delivery of weekly sales projections and monthly sales reforecast, provision of supporting analysis that actively challenges the business.
- Develop new analytical techniques and statistical/predictive models to increase effectiveness of site trading activities and improve customer retention.
- Analyse data and identify risks and opportunities to improve sales and margins.
- Assist with qualitative and quantitative research projects to provide insight and intelligence on how to improve the customer experience.
- Master’s or graduate degree in mathematics, statistics, computer science, economics or related subject
- +3 years’ experience as a Retail Analyst or similar roles
- Experience in the retail sector is highly beneficial; however is not essential
- Good applied statistics skills
- Understanding of data structures and data modelling
- SQL language skills mandatory
- Google Analytics experience mandatory
- Advanced Excel (e.g. pivot tables, macros etc.) and Powerpoint skills
- Excellent eye for detail and organisational skills
- Fluent in English, Italian would also be desirable