The ideal candidate will be responsible for identifying suitable partner organizations for support, strategic mentorship, and commercial deal flow while leading the scouting and recruitment of eligible startups and scale-ups.
- Creating and leading the vertical for corporate and government entity offerings, Including co-branded programs, studios, and workshops.
- Plan and launch the accelerator’s membership initiative including establishing partnerships, strategy, application process, membership support, and converting business connections between member startups and organizations
- End-to-end planning of events/competitions including strategy, partnerships with federal and government entities, and project management.
- Going above and beyond in providing the best in-program and post-program support to the accelerator’s portfolio and alumni, including access to services, markets, corporate and government stakeholders, and other support.
- Creating and organizing a calendar of events for the accelerator’s portfolio with relevant corporate, government, and investment stakeholders for the objectives of networking, commercial deal flow, strategic mentorship, and other agreements.
- Design and execute new or unplanned special projects with agility and flexibility that supports the accelerator’s vision, mission, and strategic goals, when required.
- Impeccable verbal and writing ability.
- Ability to fluently speak in English and Arabic in networking engagements, panels, or interviews.
- Demonstrated ability to network within the business community.
- Financial literacy and budget planning.
- Demonstrated knowledge of contract management, project management, and strategic implementation.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and strategic acumen.
- Excellent communicational and interpersonal skills.
- Team management and development.
- Empathetic & collaborative
- Flexible and adaptable