The client is a a global strategic consulting firm. The client has built an international reputation with governments and corporations by creating unique and action-driven platforms. Headquartered in New York and with branches on every continent.
The role involves high-level thought-leadership and business Forums focused on macroeconomic topics including SWF, youth unemployment, job creation, as well as trade and infrastructure development in Arab world.
- Supporting the leadership team on all aspects of project execution. This could include everything from coordinating cross-functional teams on projects, overseeing the quality of deliverables produced by the team, preparing presentations, and updating project tracking documents and reports.
- Ensuring the project is managed on time in all dimensions
- Assuming primary responsibility for progress reports for the client
- Handing over file with full collateral, media and production documents
- Managing vendors and consultants on projects
- Conceptualizing and drafting business development documents with analytical and logistic aspects
- Must be able to work in Saudi Arabia during the week (Sunday – Thursday).
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Fluent English, both written and oral
- Interest in Middle East and prior experience traveling or working in the region
- Knowledge and interest in emerging market economies, global investment climate, and geopolitics
- Excellent writing and research skills
- Excellent skills in PowerPoint, Keynote, PDF and other collaborative and creative working apps
- Exceptional organizational skills and the ability to multi-task
- Comfortable using all basic list and sorting functions in Excel
- Ability to draft clear and concise presentations in English
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, with flexibility to work odd and long hours when required (due to working with individuals and clients across different time zones)