The client is a leading regional tech start up with big plans for the next 3 years to reach a global presence.
- Own the Product Strategy for your Product domain driving a benefits based roadmap.
- Represent the customer while partnering with the business and technology to break complex problems down into achievable initiatives.
- Own key areas of the ecosystem and develop the product based on market intelligence, customer insights and inputs from key stakeholders
- Drive capabilities based on insights through Design Thinking and other User-Centered Design frameworks
- Build, manage and maintain the product roadmap and feature set
- 4+ years experience in a product management role (web, mobile, app)
- A bachelor’s degree. Advanced degree preferred
- Experience leading cross-functional teams to deliver products and projects against tight deadlines.
- The ability to work across multiple teams to, align goals and deliverables and drive overall success independent of organisational boundaries
- Strong communication skills with demonstrable experience in influencing senior executives.
- Experience in Product Management, Systems Architecture, Design Thinking and Product Ownership is a must
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Experience managing new, complex technology from concept through production
- Proven experience in launching successful products
- Ability to operate collaboratively with all levels of the organisation in a fast-paced startup environment
- Attention to detail