As Product Marketing Manager, your role is to own the go-to-market strategy across a global customer base. You will be developing the positioning and messaging of the product tailored to different geographies and customer segments. The role will shape our product messaging across the entire customer lifecycle including sales enablement, marketing campaigns, feature launches, and the voice of the customer. Cross-functional by nature, you will be working closely with the Product, Customer Success, and Sales departments to lead their go-to-market strategy.
- Create, implement and drive product marketing strategy for their suite of product and service offerings.
- Be the central point of contact for all competitive information including, tracking their market moves, creating battle cards, and developing competitive positioning and messaging to influence campaigns and sales enablement
- Partner with key sales members across AE, SDR, and BDR teams to influence how the products are positioned during the sales process and identify opportunities to introduce sales enablement tools.
- Lead customer content and voice of the customer initiatives including developing client testimonials and case studies.
- Establish the product marketing process and develop internal playbooks for product launches and go-to-market targeting.
- Implement a win/loss analysis program across their product and report out to the business monthly on the findings and recommendations.
- Create toolkits for marketing, sales, and CS for all product releases & launches ensuring they are equipped to sell the solution. This includes creating the messaging & positioning by user/buyer persona.
- Work closely with the marketing team to influence messaging and positioning to create targeted campaigns across key channels.
- 4+ years of B2B product marketing experience. Experience within a technology company is a plus.
- Ability to build relationships internally and work with key stakeholders and leaders in product management, sales, and customer success to define and execute a product marketing strategy.
- Positive, energetic attitude and initiative, loves problem-solving
- Can excel as part of a remote team.
- Strong interpersonal and project management skills
- Strategic yet able to execute
- Good content writing and campaign management skills.