- Influence the overall product direction through UX strategy and design and collaborate across multiple teams and departments, e.g product, engineering, marketing, etc to bring the vision to life.
- Design and deliver wireframes, user journeys, and mock-ups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core and new functions or features.
- Conduct user research and user acceptance tests, to support the strategic design decision through different stages of the release cycle.
- Follow a user-centric design approach and evaluate your designs based on methodologies such as design thinking.
- Create user experience concepts and, ensuring all interactions are intuitive, understandable, and easy for the user to follow and validate through qualitative and quantitative data
- Make design ideas tangible for the team and relevant stakeholders through visual storytelling, and interaction design techniques.
- Ability to present, explain and defend the advantages and trade-offs of your design and receive constructive feedback.
- 3+ years of design experience (preferably in an eCommerce and B2B environment) with experience in designing for both mobile and desktop platforms, with a focus on mobile-first design.
- An exceptional portfolio including multiple B2B or B2C products, showcasing your thought process and an advanced understanding of user experience.
- Advanced knowledge of design and prototyping tools such as Figma.
- Proficient with rapid prototyping methods, ranging from paper sketching to digital prototypes.
- Knowledge of validating hypotheses through qualitative and quantitative data.
- Ability to work as a team player and thrive in a collaborative environment with multidisciplinary teams.
- Contribute and help maintain our design system, ensuring UI consistency across the design team, multiple products, and multiple platforms.