The client is the world’s leading online luxury fashion retailer. In the Middle East they currently operate in UAE, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain, Qatar and Oman.
The Marketing Manager will be responsible to drive the growth of company in the region, partnering with our global teams to oversee all customer touch points from a marketing perspective.
- Develop and execute comprehensive marketing plan to drive growth and market share in the GCC market
- Devise creative ways of promoting the brand through co-marketing, branding partnerships, events, guerrilla and viral marketing
- Build strong localized brand and commercial campaigns to capitalize on key trading peak periods and local calendar moments
- Localize strategies across channels and onsite to make all global marketing campaigns and messaging relevant to the Middle East customers. Channels include Paid Search, Media, CRM, Email, Social, PR etc.
- Proactively work with both local and HQ teams to share best practices and efficiently use common resources
- 5+ year experience in Marketing, preferably in the fashion or lifestyle, multi-brand sector
- A strong luxury experience in an eCommerce or retail business or brand
- A proven track record of successfully growing a business
- An understanding of Digital Marketing
- The ability to work independently in a complex, multicultural and changing environment
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
- The leadership skills needed for a dynamic team
- The ability to combine big picture thinking with detail orientation
- Ideally Fluent in English and Arabic