The client is a digital and tech start-up. They are looking for a Marketing and Communications Lead to join their young and energetic team.
- Developing a broad strategy for the brand, how it looks, appears and sounds across all channels and develop a basic brand strategy and guidelines – the backbone of all future marketing activity
- Develop and implement a marketing strategy based on the budget, across the various channels, for the following quarter with expected results based on targeting, audience segmentation, previous acquisition attempts and current clients. This strategy should outline the channels to be utilized, purpose of each channel (engagement, retention/reengagement, acquisition, brand awareness)
- Develop and implement a content strategy, which would be inclusive of what kind of content creates (in-house or externally) for all its online and offline channels, and the distribution of this across the relevant channels. This then becomes the driving factor for your Social Media and Digital Marketing person.
- Develop and manage campaigns from A-to-Z which would include leading the planning, development, execution through the various offline channels and Social/Digital people and reporting back on all technical results, suggestions and feedback for future campaigns
- Manage a calendar for all outgoing comms across various channels such as email, SMS, push notification, in-app, blog, website.
- Manage the website’s content whenever there is an update or refresh
- Monthly marketing performance reporting which would include metrics for all the various activities done by the department, Acquisition, engagement, retention, brand awareness
- Candidate must have had initiated successful customer acquisition and activation campaigns
- Experience leading creative campaigns
- Experience establishing communication channels
- CRM experience
- Copywriting is a huge advantage
- Arabic/ English Fluency