- Create, deliver and continuously improve our business measurement solutions.
- Partner closely with business stakeholders to identify and unlock opportunities.
- Understand the systems and business processes that populate critical systems with data.
- Work with stakeholders to outline and define data definitions and apply appropriate usage.
- Analyze key data quality health KPIs through regular metric monitoring and revise as needed as the number of datasets and critical systems expand.
- Translate complex reporting needs into technical specifications, including calculations, custom groups, parameters, filtering criteria, and/or aggregations
- Analyze subscriber and behavior data to identify patterns, uncover opportunities, and create a common understanding of how people are interacting with the platform and content
- Experience with PostgreSQL, MySQL, and MSSQL.
- Knowledge of data warehousing strategies and theories.
- 8+ years of experience with analytical work.
- Experience in the technology industry.
- Ability to think strategically, analyze and interpret market and consumer information.
- Familiarity with data exploration and data visualization tools like Tableau, Looker, or PowerBI.