The client is a Global FMCG organization with over 10,000 employees worldwide.
- Responsible of Net Sales and Profit target in the Area of competence
- Manage a network of distributors of our products in the Middle East and/or Levant Area
- Negotiate volumes, sales and promotional budgets with the distributors
- Key Accounts management in cooperation with the distributors sales team
- Commercial and pricing policy preparation and implementation
- Execute trade promotional plan in designated countries and channels with key customers.
- Looking after all trade promotion (placing promotions based on marketing calendar).
- Market visits- monitoring competitor activities, pricing strategy, current promotions and stock level across POS (point of sale).
- Monitoring stock movement to store, suggesting promotions or trade deals on slow moving or near expiry products or promotions.
- Category management working with each brand manager (planogram, promotion, merchandizing, communication ) for key accounts or special projects,
- Executing BTL activities (new product launch and listing, sampling, consumer promotions),
- Bachelor in Marketing or Business Administration
- 3-5 years of experience in trade marketing with preferably FMCG & multi retail environment
- Creative, energetic, and proactive individual with strong interpersonal, organizational and time management skills
- Ability to think critically and creatively
- Very strong numerical and analytical skills – translate marketing initiatives into quantifiable measurable performance
- Very strong team player skills & strong report writing and presentation skills
- Excellent excel and power point skills
- Seniority Level Executive
- Staffing and Recruiting
- Employment TypeFull-time
- Job Functions
- Information Technology