Our client is a leading online subscription business
To create and implement a range of solutions for performance, people management and development.
- Represent the business in all government departments. Maintain knowledge of legal requirements and government reporting regulations affecting HR functions.
- Performance, engagement and building people management capability.
- Build relationships with key managers and identify people management issues.
- Implementation of impactful engagement plans based on survey data
- Build plans to develop key talent, de-risk critical role/SPOF’s and propose strategies to deliver concrete succession options to enable future growth.
- Support the design and delivery of appropriate training to increase the engagement and capability of employees.
- MENA & international experience
- Strong understanding of the digital business will be a strong advantage
- HR Business Partner experience
- Written and spoken Arabic is a must
- Expert input with regards to labor law