- Takes part in aligning the vision and technology roadmap for EdTech products and solutions based on UI/UX and assumes end-to-end responsibility of roadmap execution.
- Responsible for monitoring and driving UI/UX product all the way from the creation of the design concepts to the final launch of the product as well as post-launch monitoring and analysis.
- Responsible for the identification and cultivation of business opportunities in relation to UI/UX products
- Monitor constantly, changing consumer preference and amend the vision to keep the business’s product relevant and engaging to the consumers.
- Evaluates emerging UI/UX trends to advise internal and external stakeholders on new innovations to resolve business needs.
- Enhances existing product lines’ user experience, functionalities, and capabilities. Performs gap analysis of existing UI/UX solutions and drives user experience improvements.
- Ensures the implementation of UI/UX research methodologies and testing activities to analyze and predict user behavior.
- Works closely with internal & external teams on product brainstorms
- Understands internal and external necessities, creates solution requirement documents, and participates in the product development lifecycle.
- Continuously develop skills and knowledge in relevant areas through research, experimentation, and professional practice projects to maintain an understanding of the changing UI/UX trends
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) or graduate degree in a related field preferred
- 10 plus years experience with at least 4 years experience in spearheading consumer engagement and consumer experience as UI / UX expert
- Demonstrated successful working experience in information architecture, consumer experience design, interaction design, or a similar role.
- Experience with agile methodologies