You will be integral for the agency’s strategic integrated vision and offering. The role requires an autonomous individual who can collaborate with senior management and run with agreed directions, they will be the custodian of overall strategy element within the business and have the gumption to provide leadership in this area.
Attention to detail, a natural researcher and thinker, an innovator and a deep understanding of translating business requirements into communication objectives are a must-have for this individual. He/she will play a leading role in new business proposals – from supervising research to approach conceptualization, as well as details of the tactical delivery
- Build proposals, pitches and develop relationships with accounts based on established criteria.
- Support the delivery of new business through strategic leadership and development of pitches.
- Work across internal departments to ensure proper execution of proposals at all levels.
- Examining clients’ businesses to get to know their brands and understand their objectives.
- Generate original ideas with other members of the team.
- Involved in daily client account management on a strategic level.
- Offer strategic counsel to team members.
- Offer strategic advise to clients.
- Position the agency as a strategic communication advisor to clients.
- Ability to oversee and assist with the development of annual reports.
- Proof and edit the team’s work with a thorough knowledge of client and media style.
- Lead regular business review strategy and planning sessions.
- Degree/Diploma in Communication or related field
- 10-15 years in the industry. 5+ years team management experience
- Motivates and develops high performance in themselves and others
- P&L management
- Produces short/medium and long-term strategies
- Results driven
- Participates or enrols in programmes for personal development