The client is a leading e-commerce platform within the travel industry. The role plays a pivotal part in leading a diverse team across the business to deliver upon the commercial objectives of the brand. In this role you will be responsible for the development of the overall strategic marketing and communication plan for designated portfolio of products and services
- Collaborate with the business teams to uncover insights and strategies to develop and implement marketing and branding strategies for new and existing products.
- Manage conception, development, and implementation of marketing plan and strategies, product concepts, and promotional programs to drive interest and sales.
- Identify short-term and long-term scheduling, budget, and resource needs, including the development and management of an annual marketing budget, profit/loss projections, expenditure spending, and other financial considerations.
- Lead the development of our marketing plans working closely with clients, management, and content teams, to create an effective and efficient marketing strategy focused on growing audiences for our products and services.
- Spearhead the strategic and tactical execution of marketing campaigns, tracking, results reporting, analysis, and recommendations
- 10+ years of experience along with a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Marketing
- Successful track record in senior marketing roles and creating marketing campaigns
- Excellent leadership, communication, and decision-making skills
- Experience with digital and print marketing, content marketing, and social media marketing, offline marketing.
- Recent association with Online Tech companies operating in the digital space, and must have headed either Brand Management vertical or the digital marketing vertical is preferred.