The client is looking for the ideal experienced professional with deep knowledge of all matters concerning the HR department. You should be able to manage programs and lead staff while also possessing a strong strategic mindset.
- Develop and implement an HR strategy, in close cooperation with management, that is aligned with the company’s overall business strategy and will contribute to its execution.
- Continuously evaluate the company’s organizational structure and personnel forecasting
- Collaborate with management to identify gaps in skills and competencies throughout the organization, and implement tailored training programs and strategies to address them.
- Develop and contribute to the organizational culture through effective workforce communication, recruiting and retaining the right talent, and providing training on skills that will continuously reinforce and maintain the desired culture.
- Develop and implement a comprehensive compensation and benefits plan that is competitive and cost-effective.
- Design, develop and implement initiatives to improve employee engagement, productivity, retention, and wellbeing.
- Lead and manage the HR function and conduct all HR administrative activities including payroll, handling employee complaints and grievances, administering HR policies & procedures, etc.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in a generalist, progressively responsible HR position, preferably in a growth company. Alternatively, experience in HR consulting would be a plus.
- A bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, business management, or a related field.
- Professional certifications in HR are preferred.
- Understanding of labor laws
- Strong in business acumen, critical thinking skills, analytical and problem-solving skills