The ideal candidate will be part of the executive team driving the highest levels of decision making in the organization. Reporting to the MD, you will be responsible for driving financial analytics and strategic decisions across every business vertical.
- Monitoring business performance and cash flow
- Overseeing budgets and ensuring everyone sticks to them
- Leading the Finance & Accounting teams
- Developing advanced financial models that accurately forecast our performance
- Cross-functional strategic planning
- Valuation and investment strategies
- Direct interaction with the board of Directors and external investors
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, or equivalent is mandatory.
- Master’s is a plus along with any well-known professional certificate such as CFA, CIA, CPA, or CMA.
- Business awareness, data analysis, and strong leadership skills.
- Strong communication and analytical skills