- Develops Digital Marketing Strategy by studying economic indicators, tracking changes in supply & demand, identifying customers & their current and future needs, and monitoring the competition.
- Sets a clear vision for product marketing innovation and obtains buy-in from senior management and stakeholders.
- Defines, plans, and executes all digital marketing strategies including product marketing campaigns, roadshows, website management, social media presence, etc. Brainstorms new and creative growth strategies through digital marketing.
- Drives innovation in Digital Marketing processes, practices including establishing a new innovative product marketing approach for effective campaigns & roadshows.
- Connects product marketing strategy & ideas to organization KPIs to achieve positive outcomes.
- Manages implementation of digital marketing roadmap; monitor progress & report KPI performance.
- Present well defined, ROI articulated business case for the product marketing initiatives through extensive data analysis. Liaise with key stakeholders for the idea implementation.
- Measures and reports performance of all digital marketing campaigns such as an increase in product awareness, positive customer feedback & ratings, process efficiency and assesses against goals.
- Utilizes strong digital marketing & analytical capabilities to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touchpoints.
- Provides thought leadership in managing all digital marketing channels (e.g., website, blogs, emails, social media etc.) to ensure brand/product consistency.
- Works with the leadership team and staff to recognize internal/external communications opportunities & solutions and define and execute appropriate strategies to support them.
- Serves as a spokesperson and lead point person on media interactions that help promote and/or impact the organization & the brand.
- Oversee the development of external content, including press releases, web, brand messaging and market thought leadership, coordinate crisis management communications, as necessary.
- Responsible for the management of corporate events, marketing campaigns & product roadshows (includes logistical organization and implementation)
- Actively engage, cultivate, and manage press relationships to ensure coverage surrounding product launches, programs, events, public announcements, and other initiatives.
- Oversee all media activities, manage the PR agencies to proactively position the brand in the public.
- At least 15 years experience with a minimum of 5 years experience in managing digital marketing & communications in large corporates.
- Marketing degree or equivalent relevant experience in fields such as digital marketing/communications.
- Strong understanding of current digital marketing concepts, strategy & best practices
- Ability to influence beyond direct responsibilities in terms of a customer-first, digital-first mindset