The client is an experiential agency that works with global brands. The role involves being responsible for taking conceptual design ideas and creating visual representations of them, both electronically and in print. The role holder would work with a variety of products, applications, and software platforms, while simultaneously collaborating with a number of teams
- Develop illustrations, visual identities, and graphics in collaboration with strategists, experience designers, exhibit designers, and media developers
- Design layouts for experiential marketing events, interactive, print, and other media
- Create animations and interactive mock-ups in Flash, HTML, and After effects
- Design stunning visual presentations in collaboration with the creative team for pitches and RFP’s that clearly communicate concepts and execution
- Work closely with a multi-disciplinary creative team to develop unique branded experiences.
- Provide layouts for print production and art files.
- Min 3+ years in a similar role in a global organization
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Flash and HTML
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and ability to deliver projects on time.