Our client is looking to launch their payment platform and set to change the point-of-sale financing forever in the MENA region. The ideal candidate would manage their finance department. Work in a small, highly collaborative agile team. You will have a clear mission and ownership of an important outcome that supports the company’s long-term vision.
- Provide analytical, forecasting, reporting, and project support to senior management
- Produce monthly reports, which include key metrics, financial results, and variance reporting
- Spearhead the annual and quarterly budgeting and forecasting processes
- Identify opportunities for performance improvement across the organization
- Maintain knowledge and keep abreast of new investment regulations or policies
- Develop models that help with decision-making
- Verify, allocate, post, and reconcile accounts payable and receivable
- Provide technical support and advice on Management Accountant
- Prepare financial statements and produce budget according to schedule
- Assist with tax audits and tax returns
- Direct internal and external audits to ensure compliance
- Plan, assign, and review staff’s work
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
- Ensure compliance with GAAP principles
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field; CPA or CMA a plus.
- 2-4 years of relevant experience in corporate finance, financial planning & analysis, investment banking, or other related fields.
- Strong working knowledge of Excel and financial modeling
- Excellent analytical, decision-making, and problem-solving skills
- Attention to accuracy and detail required
- Proven experience as a Financial Controller, Accounting Supervisor, chief or senior accountant
- Thorough knowledge of basic accounting procedures