One of the largest corporate groups in the region are looking for someone to lead the execution of online trading for the web site that drives significant and sustainable business growth.
- Oversee the website team and development agency
- Drive business profitability by increasing visitors, improving conversion rates, and manage margins.
- Look after the day to day management of online trading to ensure effective and timely delivery and continuous growth through sales optimization in line with the commercial business plan.
- Ensure the implementation of the e-commerce strategy by cascading it down to tactical operational activities.
- Drive sell thru and conversion by overseeing the maintenance and improvement of the website, ensuring all products are accurately represented, stylishly merchandised and smartly promoted.
- Oversee the digital commerce marketing plan in order to drive consumer traffic and conversion together with marketing functions within the business.
- Ensure that online marketing strategies drive traffic to site, to increase sales and loyalty engagement including but not limited to direct marketing, search marketing, social marketing, affiliate marketing, mobile marketing real time marketing.
- Own all on site targeting campaigns, working closely with Digital Marketing and CRM teams to develop a strategic localization and personalization program.
- Ensure maximum product exposure across the website and all marketing channels, ensuring featured products and messaging match marketing direction and inventory.
- Continue to ensure timely check-in of launch inventory; flag delays and launch issues; maximize sell thru opportunity through promotional opportunities.
- Manage and monitor all product launches, product portfolios – changes, launch dates, price and name changes handled by admin/sales team.
- Work closely with analytics team to manage the use of analytics programs to track and monitor online campaigns.
- Work with Digital Analytics to maximize customer site behavior using digital analytics, selling and performance metrics.
- Work closely with Customer Experience team to implement and optimize customer service standards and operations including standardization of procedures, appropriate issue routing, customer service reporting,
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or related discipline
- 10+ years of strategic Website & Ecommerce management experience
- Extensive experience in website merchandising & optimization
- Strong knowledge of Internet best practices for optimal user experience that result in customer acquisition, retention and growth.
- Very strong demonstrated analytical skills, advanced Excel user.
- Experience in Google Analytics, Omniture, Core metrics or another web analytics tool.
- Highly motivated with ability to thrive in a fluid and demanding environment.
- Strong independent, decision-making, organizational, planning and problem-solving skills.
- Must be a good communicator and writer who can educate internal partners about the value of programs.
- Must be a thought-leader in the digital landscape, staying abreast of current trends, tools, vendors, best practices and strategies in the management of such programs.
- Ability to compile and analyze search data and metrics to guide decisions.