The client is a multi-platform, Arabic-language news service. The platform will provide Arabic-speaking audiences around the world with news
- Develop the marketing, communication & brand plans with a strong competitive perspective and audience understanding in order to secure ratings increase, maintain high levels of brand awareness and affinity and help Ad Sales drive growth.
- Design the Positioning and Communications strategy for channel, overall platforms in alignment with the Director of Creative services
- Lead the team in identifying growth and extended development opportunities for individual brands grounded on consumer and competitive analysis;
- Deliver successful cross channels Media Planning strategies for Owned, Barter and Paid Media driving efficient Media Planning; Establish benchmarks for success.
- Provide comprehensive analysis and direction to help increase ad sales and sponsorship revenues on air, off air, online, on the ground.
- Lead the research team to Commission and analyse viewers’ and competitors’ performance, market insights, ad sales data to identify proper growth and development strategies for the company
- Develop overall distribution strategy across TV/Digital/Radio/Pay in terms of strategic reach and monetization
- Minimum of 10 years in Marketing industry and/or media
- University degree in Marketing, MBA qualification preferred
- Leadership roles in strategy, project management and change management activities, plus extensive communication and brand development experience.
- Marketing Experience in the Arab World Business preferred
- Deep understanding in media research
- Deep understanding of Advertising models
- Experience in TV content practices, programming and commissioning, media planning and buying is essential