Our client is a leading holding group with a large portfolio in property and F&B brands. The candidate will be responsible for ensuring that CRM applications meet corporate objectives, fulfill end-user requirements, and identify then resolve business requirements issues.
- Create long-term strategic goals for achieving and maintaining high data quality in conjunction with CRM users, department managers, clients, and other key stakeholders.
- Develop, implement, and maintain policies, procedures, and associated plans for CRM software administration and appropriate use.
- Liaise with network administrators and software engineers to assist with quality assurance, program logic, and data processing.
- Benchmark CRM initiatives against best practices to ensure optimal performance.
- Investigate and fix fields that have become outdated due to new business/value rules, new processes, or redesigned data warehouses.
- Over 7+ years proven experience in overseeing the direction, development, and implementation of CRM software solutions.
- Direct, hands-on experience with automated software management tools.
- Strong knowledge of CRM software quality assurance best practices and methodologies.
- Project management skills and exposure to project-based work structures.
- Knowledge of applicable data privacy practices and laws.