The client is a multi-platform, Arabic-language news service with headquarters in the U.A.E. The platform will provide Arabic-speaking audiences around the world with news
- Develop and deliver operating plan and budget for the website and app
- Manage day-to-day operations to ensure the digital roadmap is maintained
- Approve expenditures according to approved budgets, and deliver results vs. plans
- Manage partnerships with different technology providers and create long-term alliances.
- Manage vendors of services to meeting digital marketing and web/app interactive content needs.
- Oversee core digital team to manage user experience improvements, data collection for analytics, and trending keywords.
- Liaise with the editorial team in the acquisition of content to develop forward plans, grids and content strategies
- Experience in Entertainment TV Channels management (ideally within the Middle East region)
- Experience in data collections/analytics and digital marketing
- Up to date with new digital technologies in media industry.
- Experience in understanding and developing video content strategies in reference to Asharq’s targeted audience
- Analysis of audience behaviours and requirements
- Experience dealing with cross functional teams within a matrix type organisation