Leading holding company with a diversified business portfolio.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for defining and implementing two key digital ‘platforms’ for the client that will be for the benefit of our customers and for improving productivity and agility for the business
Within these two platforms are several digital initiatives that are already identified as first missions for implementation. Such as:
- IoT enabled infrastructure/ buildings
- Command center city dashboards
- Smart utility management
- Home automation and security
- Building information modelling
- Adoption of innovative construction methods, e.g. prefab, 3D printing etc.
- Technology enabled project monitoring and tracking
- Strong preference for candidates with a computer science engineering degree (or engineers from other disciplines) with an advanced/masters business degree from a top ranked university
- Understanding/experience in real estate development and operations, and will be a senior manager/VP from, Tier 1 digital solution providers/consultancies or Technology companies active in Smart City design and implementation and related companies that have invested in smart city projects
- Should be passionate, result oriented (with particular emphasis on working fast and doing more with less), have good followership, be able to influence senior-most leadership