Our client is a leading holding group with a large portfolio in property and F&B brands. The role invovles digital transformation led by an individual who has deep experience in developing and executing successful strategic roadmaps which include the following facets:
- Cost-effective customer acquisition
- Conversion optimization initiatives
- Intuitive websites and apps Integrated communication platforms Immersive interactive experiences
- Impactful technology solutions Actionable KPI reporting
- Create and implement a comprehensive plan for evolving the use of digital platforms to power up the current business and position the company to meet an aggressive expansion schedule.
- Integrate cross-channel data sets, including display, SEM, social, video, and mobile; determine appropriate KPIs/ROI measurement requirements for cross-channel campaigns; work with lead management and telesales to coordinate/integrate data and systems as necessary.
- Oversee development of all online assets including corporate websites, owner websites, TFG App, microsites, registration pages, email/SMS templates and supporting technologies.
- Collaborate with HODs in call center, direct sales, IT/CRM and Finance to develop shared KPIs and SOPs that will drive efficiency throughout the operation.
- Bring new digital and technology opportunities to the marketing department and the wider organization to enhance our marketing efforts and competitiveness
- Over 10+ years proven experience digital marketing on an International level.
- Creative problem solver who can think ‘out of the box’ with strong business acumen
- Results-oriented executive who has transformed his/her company into a world-class, digital enterprise.
- P&L responsibility for multi-million-dollar marketing budgets.
- Practical experience launching and managing global online lead generation campaigns