The ideal candidate will use their passion for big data and analytics to provide insights to the business covering a range of topics. They will be responsible for conducting both recurring and ad hoc analyses for business users.
- Support data strategy exercises that facilitate the design of technical architecture, data structure, and modeling
- Design and maintain data systems and databases; this includes fixing basic coding errors and other data-related problems – contributing to technical architecture roadmap
- Responsible for data cleansing, enrichment, and validation exercises to support the creation of ‘Golden records’
- Responsible to mine client data from primary and secondary sources, reorganizing and restructuring the data in a readable format that can be utilized for further business and technical operations and systems
- Recommend and deploy various BI, analytical, and reporting tools to showcase performance delivered on established KPIs for online and offline marketing activities across all channels – e.g. KPIs assessing sales and service contribution, customer engagement and satisfaction, service cost, channel adoption, and net promoter score, etc.
- Using statistical tools to interpret data sets, paying particular attention to trends and patterns could be valuable for diagnostic and predictive analytic efforts. Through this data be able to interpret and further articulate data-driven insights and make business recommendations to maximize value and business impact for our clients
- Responsible to aid in website optimization and analytics to report on the ROI of marketing campaigns, set-up testing framework to optimise creative and messaging variables, and deliver insights on potential combinations of high-performing inputs to enhance customer experience
- Collaborating with programmers, engineers, and organizational leaders to identify opportunities for process improvements, recommend system modifications, and develop policies for data governance and privacy procedures
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in a relevant field such as mathematics, data sciences, statistics, economics, engineering, and hands-on experiences with specific project deliverables and associated references
- 5+ years of professional experience in CRM, e-commerce, or marketing analytics. statistical, financial, research, or quantitative analysis environments is preferred
- You must have exceptionally strong quantitative and analytical skills.
- Reverse engineer data to articulate a ‘data story’ that will contribute to the larger strategic direction
- Well-versed in using a multitude of analytical tools to analyze customer behavior that will, in turn, create action plans (Radian 6 / Sysomos / Omniture / Google Analytics / Dart / Salesforce / Exact Target / Cheetahmail, etc.)
- Basic knowledge of coding fundamentals (low-level HTML, CSS, SQL) as they relate to setting up tracking for online properties
- Comfortable working in a collaborative team environment with a strong ability to present analytical results to a non-technical audience both internally and client-side
- Strong written, oral, and presentation skills with demonstratable experience presenting to senior leadership