- Create and maintain a relationship with a large customer base to ensure each customer is successful and communicate every challenge into the wider business.
- Partner with Account Executives as well as the Operations department to fully understand and develop a clear renewal strategy for each customer based on data-driven decisions.
- Maximize account growth opportunities by playing a collaborative role on the account team and helping to drive incremental opportunities upon contract renewal.
- Own, drive and manage the renewals process in collaboration with the account team.
- Identify customer requirements, uncover roadblocks, and demonstrate strong account management and commercial capabilities to drive renewal to on-time closure.
- Provide executive management with complete visibility to renewals and solicit executive involvement as required.
- Accurately maintain/update a rolling 90-day forecast of renewals in your territory and ensure any uncovered risk is clearly communicated to develop resolution strategies.
- Engage in strategic account planning with key stakeholders at a management level to ensure accountability across teams.
- 2-4 years of demonstrated success in Sales, Customer Success Management, or Account Management capacity with a strong focus on Customer Engagement and Customer Success.
- Analytical with the ability to interpret customer data and trends, leveraging data to build POV for customers and/or internal stakeholders.
- Strong customer management skills, including soft skills. Ability to demonstrate a strategic mindset to enable persuasive conversations with customers.
- Ability to react and adapt to potential rapid shifts in priorities and organizational policies.
- Willingness and desire to take on additional tasks or pilot projects that are beneficial to the department or to the organization.
- Strong English communication ability (verbal and written)