Our client is looking for a CRM program manager who will be responsible for championing and executing the CRM vision across the Retail Omni and Offline brands & supporting cross functional teams. You will be responsible for managing the CRM deployment team ensuring CRM deployments are executed with the best communication experience resulting in increasing traffic and sales.
- Be the voice of CRM communication and customer loyalty best practices across marketing, trade and content teams.
- Identify and recommend opportunities for A/B testing, segmented hyper-personalized communications with content variations for omni-channel CRM communications in English and Arabic.
- Oversee, optimize and develop internal processes and tools across the CRM group to improve internal team workflow as well as workflow with other teams.
- Pro-actively facilitate the ongoing production of CRM campaigns, ensuring various teams are providing needed briefs and assets for a 90% on-time deployment of CRM communications.
- Identify and execute customer lifecycle communication opportunities for triggered automated communications deployment
- Integrate CRM program vision key milestones with tech and data upgrades, identifying revenue driving low hanging fruits and customer retention/customer win back initiatives with a view to increase CLTV.
- Direct teams and individuals toward project schedules and identify risks and risk mitigation while ultimately delivering a superior customer communication experience
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in CRM communications with CRM Communications bulk and triggered communications execution and process development experience for SMS, email, Push notifications and in-app messaging.
- Experience with E-commerce CRM is a plus, retail fashion e-commerce experiences a bonus.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field
- Strong communication skills, high attention to detail and a passion for organization of process and/or CRM communications is a requirement.
- Team player, adept at building relationships across organizations.
- Excellent written and oral communication and interpersonal skills with a diverse employee pool
- Proficiency with MS Office suite and G Suite.
- Knowledge and expertise of Process coordination toolsets like MS Teams, Slack, Clickup, Google form, etc. required.
- Proficiency in CRM solutions such as Exact Target, Salesforce Marketing Cloud or other marketing automation software a strong plus.
- Amp scripting and hyper personalized email communication build experience a bonus.