The client is a leading travel e-commerce platform with global operations. The job entails onboarding, developing and maintaining a high-quality portfolio of hotels , umrah services providers and umrah business partners.
- Build the portfolio of local partners by introducing prospective partners to the client [Mainly Hotels and other umrah services providers , where tours services providers come in next priority].
- Design and Implement the “umrah partnership model” in terms of partnership strategy , policy and procedure , governance model , risk management , and alignment with the company business growth strategic objective.
- Negotiate special rates and benefits with each partner/service provider.
- Facilitate onboarding of these partners through Channel Managers & Extranet
- Ensure properties are promoted by coordinating with Product and Business Heads of individual LOB’s
- Perform extensive price benchmarking to ensure the best product availability
- Ensure SLA and Customer experience standards are adhered with each local partner.
- Ensure continuous relationship and regular visit to each market and partner.
- Ensure payment and reconciliation is done in a timely manner.
- Minimum 5 Years of experience in similar role.
- Graduate from a recognized university , Holding a degree, or has attended courses matching the required skills.
- Proven contracting record in hospitality , umrah , or holidays business domain.
- Network of connections and relations in GCC region in same business domains.
- Solid understanding of hospitality and umrah business entities and business model.
- Solid knowledge of e-commerce standards , online selling platforms B2B , B2C and Mobile Apps in selling online services of same mentioned business domains.
- Good knowledge in hotels channel managers and their process flow.
- Strong communication and reporting skills.
- Strong negotiations , problem solving , and conflict resolution skills.
- Fluent in English and Arabic (additional languages are plus).
- Ability to manage cross functional teams.
- Salesforce or any other software of sales and contract management is a plus