Everything that touches the customer journey is under the responsibility of the CGO from building a brand, to generating leads and conversion to purchases and sales of vehicles. We are looking for an entrepreneur for this role. Someone who understands the difficulties of building and scaling a business with experience in both sales and marketing. With a very senior team reporting to this role, the key competency is problem-solving and setting goals.
- The primary responsibility of the CGO is to grow the existing markets (i.e. the CGO will not be directly responsible for setting up new branches or markets, but will assume responsibility and ownership of them once set up).
- Brand awareness metrics: prompted/unprompted, search volume, social media reach, the share of voice, etc.
- Lead generation metrics: cost per qualified lead, cost per booking
- Sales & buying conversion metrics: visit rate, hit rate, conversion rate.
- Performance marketing: must have had direct experience in creating/managing lead generation campaigns
- Brand: experience managing agencies in building a brand specifically for a start-up
- Minimum 2 years in the GCC
- Minimum 7 years work experience, preferable to have start-up experience
- Experience managing high growth teams at a senior level
- Ability to set OKR’s/KPI’s and manage them with the leadership team