The Business Analyst will review, analyse and evaluate business systems and user needs. Document requirements, define scope and objectives and formulate systems to parallel overall business strategies.
- Determine operational objectives by studying business functions; gathering information; evaluating output requirements and formats
- Recommend controls by identifying problems; writing improved procedures
- Define project requirements by identifying project milestones, phases and elements; forming project team; establishing project budget
- Prepare technical reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and trends
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, MIS or related field. May be substituted by equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Software development cycle knowledge (design, Documentation, Testing, Maintenance, Development Process and Requirements, code, source control, quality assurance, test and deployment).
- Proven work experience as a Business Analyst
- Working knowledge of business software applications
- Good knowledge of user modelling language (UML)
- Familiarity with programming languages like Visual Basic, C++
- Excellent analytical skills
- A good problem-solving attitude
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Seniority LevelMid-Senior level
- Information Technology and Services
- Employment TypeFull-time
- Job Functions