The client is an experiential agency that works with global brands. The candidate will be responsible for the delivery of a project from initial briefing to final delivery and will ensure the project is developed to its full potential.
- Coordinate, manage and execute the logistics, scheduling and production needs for multiple projects
- Responsible for pre-production, planning, and post-production coordination will be the main point of contact at the agency for each project
- Confer with key team members to develop a project plan, milestones, and required tasks for each project
- Develop, maintain, and communicate time-sensitive, up-to-date project schedules, while working closely with Production, Creative, and Account Services
- Prepare daily task lists and status—consisting of work in progress, upcoming work, and expectations from departments through the specified time frame
- Health & Safety compliance
- Schedule and facilitate key project meetings – conduct team status meetings and team status schedule.
- Review client requirements and site surveys to accurately determine requirements for manufacturing and installation.
- Manage vendors, and onsite subcontractors.
- Work closely with various departments on a collaborative basis to deliver projects with quality on a timely basis.
- Site visits for initial surveys and final walkthroughs with the client
- Min 5+ years working in a similar role within a global agency
- Strong account management skills
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple accounts
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Team player and leadership qualities