- The focal point of contact for select clients to strategically lead and establish strong relationships for healthy business growth.
- Work with the wider client servicing and management team to bring creative and data-led solutions to prospective clients and to build the business of current clients.
- Mentor and develop their team and direct them in finding creative solutions to client’s business and their internal challenges, foster knowledge-sharing across all disciplines internally to ensure collaborative and informed work.
- Encourage respective account teams to implement proposed solutions.
- Implement proprietary and 3rd party tools into the planning process.
- Create an effective process and information flow between the client services team and other disciplines.
- Contribute to client’s business growth by identifying new opportunities.
- Foster a productive and empowering working environment.
- Provide team with all necessary tools and training to improve core expertise and continued career growth.
- Lead the team to deliver company business and revenue goals.
- Will lead and manage select projects and ensure strong integration across the organization.
- Ensure client teams that support relationships are fully trained on all aspects of planning and audience reporting; will require the use of research tools, as well as excellent writing and presentation skills.
- Partner with peers in planning and other agencies, and internal disciplines to work on existing or new business opportunities.
- 2+ years of experience working as an Account Director in a marketing or consulting agency with medium to large size clients that include multiple disciplines.
- Experience managing, developing, and nurturing a team.
- In-depth knowledge of the regional market.
- A passion for the role client services can take within a business.
- An excitement around building relationships with clients and partners and spreading a healthy client/agency working culture.
- A solid understanding of marketing and CRM principles and the services we offer.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to work with clients, prospects, and partners by telephone, email, and in person.
- High positive energy, dynamic personality that can work and manage a team under pressure and with limited resources.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Motivation, drive, and a self-starting attitude.
- Experience in CRM and precision marketing is an extremely added value.
- Comfortable in using data and analysis tools.
- Digitally savvy with broad experience in TTL communication media and innovations.