The client is an experiential agency that works with global brands. The role involves being responsible for the creation of the assets required to transform creative ideas into tangible experiences through 2D and 3D elements, from conceptual and schematic to final build drawings
- Work closely with both account and creative teams in the preparation of 3D visualization.
- Understand the concepts and initial design intent and apply this to a graphic representation.
- Reproduce the Creative Director’s concept into a graphic form or interpretation and artistic designing to represent the ideas in a graphic form and into photo-realistic 3D renderings and animations.
- Build 3D models and draw floor plans to scale
- Read and accurately interpret project briefs, as specified within projects and realizing those designs as compelling imagery.
- Provide efficient modelling and converting of data sets from CAD or other 3D modelling packages.
- Participate in project brainstorms.
- Undertake 2D image compositing, finishing and retouching operations on 3D renderings.
- Explore new technologies (both hardware and software) to expand the clients services, improve the quality of visualizations and increase efficiency. This is likely to include new rendering engines, pipelines and assets, as well as emerging trends such as virtual reality.
- Surveying, analyzing and measuring event sites for detailed drawings.
- Work with the Production Director and Senior Designer to design décor elements that meet safety standards, can be produced efficiently, and can be installed and de-installed safely and on time.
- 5+ years of experience in a similar role.
- Experience with 3D and 2D animation, motion graphics and visualization
- Ability to build 3D models and draw floor plans
- Strong communication and project management skills
- Ability to work under pressure.